Mr Brown says the action of the strikers is not defensible. This must mean the same as indefensible, but that is far harsher and contemnatory, which wouldn't do at all,. He, however, is indefensible.
Other reality-absent jibberings in that interview included pearls such as:
"What we've got to do over time, as I've always said, is that where there are jobs in this country, we need people with the skills, developed in this country."
...and...
"You'll find that no government in history is doing more..."
I can't even remember the last time the bloke said anything remotely coherent. He's a slow-motion car crash and I'm waiting gleefully for the moment he finally loses it on live television.
Or at the Dispatch Box. Porterhouse Blue while screaming at little Cameron. What a way for a parliamentarian to go. On the other hand, Brown is incredibly tenacious and cunning and simply cannot stand being beaten or proved wrong. For him it is a fight to the death.
Other reality-absent jibberings in that interview included pearls such as:
ReplyDelete"What we've got to do over time, as I've always said, is that where there are jobs in this country, we need people with the skills, developed in this country."
...and...
"You'll find that no government in history is doing more..."
I can't even remember the last time the bloke said anything remotely coherent. He's a slow-motion car crash and I'm waiting gleefully for the moment he finally loses it on live television.
Or at the Dispatch Box. Porterhouse Blue while screaming at little Cameron. What a way for a parliamentarian to go. On the other hand, Brown is incredibly tenacious and cunning and simply cannot stand being beaten or proved wrong. For him it is a fight to the death.
ReplyDelete