What a wonderfully crafted building! Thats what I love about construction; putting it all together!
When I first started I wanted the big projects on my CV (as most people do). But the more projects you do, the more you realise you don't contribute much to those buildings and you crave for the little projects where there's just you; a pile of bricks and motar; and a bloke with a saw, a hammer, and a bag of nails.
The deer park at Dunham Massey. NT property near Manchester. Nearby is a rather smaller building, the slaughter house. Georgeian brickwork and hooks in the ceiling.
What a wonderfully crafted building! Thats what I love about construction; putting it all together!
ReplyDeleteWhen I first started I wanted the big projects on my CV (as most people do). But the more projects you do, the more you realise you don't contribute much to those buildings and you crave for the little projects where there's just you; a pile of bricks and motar; and a bloke with a saw, a hammer, and a bag of nails.
(Apologies for the murder of punctuation)
The deer park at Dunham Massey. NT property near Manchester. Nearby is a rather smaller building, the slaughter house. Georgeian brickwork and hooks in the ceiling.
ReplyDelete