That quip of Brown's at PMQs shows that he will not be removed before the election and probably only by special forces after it. Quite breathtaking, and it will be heard many times in the coming months.
I retract completely what I said last week about thinking he couldnae take much more punishment. This man is a sociopath who cannot and will not let go. One begins to doubt whether he will step aside from party leadership after polling day, such is his absolute self certainty. No wonder the Cabinet are reduced to the roles of speechless, spineless cowering dolts.
Wednesday, 6 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fom the comments section of Political Betting back in January:
ReplyDelete"What we really need here and now is somebody like David Owen, professionally trained in medicine yet sufficiently prominent to be able to get close to Brown."
Laugh?! I neary sh...